1. What are you really thinking about today?“As you think, so shall you become.”
2. Simplify.“It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”
3. Learn about yourself in interactions.“To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.”
4. Do not divide.“Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against.”
5. Avoid a dependency on validation from others.“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”“Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory."
6. Be proactive.“To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.”
7. Be you.“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
As a Jeet Kune Do instructor, I of course love this. The above is just a highlight. I highly recommend reading the full post.