Not much of a theme in July, except for a double-dose of paranoia in my choice of non-fiction reading.
- Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier
- Those Who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly
- The Riddle-Master of Hed by Patricia A. McKillip
- No Death, No Fear: Comforting Wisdom for Life by Thich Nhat Hanh
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative's Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation by Clint Emerson
- Left of Bang: How the Marine Corps' Combat Hunter Program Can Save Your Life by Jason Riley and Patrick Van Horne